Below are the proper care instructions for our products. If you have any questions please reach out at email@example.com.
Porter Series (Hoodie, Half Zip, Crewneck)
Machine wash cold a wool specific detergent, and tumble dry on low or lay flat to dry. We recommend hand washing and laying flat to dry when possible.
Convoy Series (Tee & Henley)
Machine wash cold with a wool specific detergent and lay flat to dry. We recommend hand washing when possible.
Terminal Series (Long sleeve, Short Sleeve, Sleeveless)
Machine wash cold with a mild, sports, or wool specific detergent and tumble dry on low.
Machine wash on cold with a mild, sports, or wool specific detergent, and lay flat to dry.
- Turn your gear inside out and wash with other synthetic fabrics.
- Avoid anything abrasive (such as denim, velcro, or zippers) in the same load. They can be harmful to the fabric, especially in a repetitive motion like the washer or dryer.
- Wash with like colors.
- Use a mild, sports, or wool specific detergent.
- Do not use a fabric softener - it coats the technical fabrics and wool and inhibits their wicking capabilities.
- Do not use bleach or detergents that contain bleach.
- Do not treat your merino wool products with anything more than low levels of heat - they will shrink. Lay flat to dry when possible.